Friday, June 3, 2011

IS LIVE

I don't know how long I must live a life that is so full of complicated realities of my life never been able to understand but, I must still run my life yes, even though their are many obstacles that must I go through and through obstacles that can't instant instant need a process that does so, I need lots of patience, power, passion and love for my life even though it's all hope not to be perfect like me,FYI life is full of controlled hard not to lo in control of life but you're controlling your own life. hemm okey as a child who lives in a less harmonious family that I try to enjoy and live my life that i don't know until how much longer can I enjoy.
             
My life's mission now is trying to not fall with the things that can make my life ruined later, and not so dependent as anyone else that might destroy my life, I'm not rich people who despair at her own life starting from trial and error same goods whose name drugs, discos, free association to commit suicide. Perhaps it's easy to remove the words, but yes his name also lives on the run how it should be any condition
          
 I live now so I'm still sort of lucky to be grateful. As humans we must always move forward but at times that we must look back because our lives could have tripped and fell which we're impeded progress. I still have an intact family even though isn't going well yes but I should be grateful, I'm still going to school and have a cool friends.
            
So don't ever waste your life that is okay only briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment